Incorporating playful photo, video, trivia, and connection challenges, this outdoor game is designed to bring folks out of their shells and the office!
Explore your neighborhood and get to know your coworkers in ZogCulture’s City Hunt.
Currently available in New York City, DC, Atlanta, Nashville and San Francisco with the option to build a custom game in your city!
ZogCulture’s City Hunt is an exciting way to get your coworkers out from behind their desk and into the streets! Navigate your neighborhood and explore your cities most iconic landmarks while earning your team points by answering trivia and connection questions designed to strengthen company culture and friendships.
Your team will race against the clock to complete three types of challenges, all through an application on your mobile phones:
- Destination Challenges: These location-based video and photo challenges that are scattered throughout your city or neighborhood.
- Connection Challenges: How well do you know your teammates? You’ll be put to the test through these challenges!
- Trivia Challenges: These are questions about your city and, for an additional charge, your company.
Current City Offerings:
New York City
- Midtown (42nd Street to 59th Street)
- Lower Manhattan (SOHO/Washington Square/West Village areas)
- Central Park (Central Park South to Strawberry Fields)
- Ponce City Market/Fourth Ward Park areas
- K Street/White House area
- Arts District/SOBRO areas
- Salesforce Park/Ferry Building areas
Don’t see your city?
- Enquire about building a custom game!
Want to learn more about a City Hunt?
We know that the health and safety of your team is of the utmost concern. We follow CDC and local government guidelines while working with you and our partners to ensure we create and maintain a safe environment.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Want to learn more about play at work or updates on our offerings?Subscribe Now!